Unifying students, professors and alumni to enhance our on-going education through life.
What are our objectives?
- To offer networking opportunities for current Suffolk GBA students and alumni with one another and others outside of the Suffolk community.
- To increase familiarity of the Suffolk University brand in the hopes that doing so will give Suffolk GBA students and alumni more value from their degree.
- To improve social awareness among Suffolk GBA students and alumni by hosting volunteer events and giving back to the community.
- To host seminars that will benefit our members. Seminars offered could include speaker series, training programs and professional development workshops.
- To become a common voice for Suffolk GBA students to better communicate with the administration and other Suffolk groups and associations.